Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 1

Ok....

I am so not good at this whole dieting thing but I'm giving it a try. So here goes:

Breakfast:

Parfait from Mickey D's (I'm in love with these things!)
Cherrys
Water


Lunch:
Lasagna ( I cooked it for dinner last night)
Crystal Light Lemonade

 Snack:
2 Clementines

Don't know what's going to be for dinner tonight. Probably some sort of chicken...

For exercise, I'll probably workout in the house to Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred since the weather is acting crazy. We'll see how that goes.


That's all for now! Talk to you soon!


5 comments:

  1. That lasagne has me hypnotized... O M G I want some!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good! LOL! I got home thinking I was going to have some more... uh negative. The kids tore it up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why. Goodness!!!! It looks amazing. Ok, I need to stop drooling. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lasagna looks delicious! Can I have some?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next time I make one, I'll be sure to let you know! :-)

    ReplyDelete